Are you ready to balance a rewarding career protecting your nation with a fulfilling personal life? At AFLCMC, we offer resources and tools that help you enjoy everything you put into your work – and your time away from it, as well. These are just some of the work-life benefits offered by the Air Force, regardless of your location:
- Flexible Work Schedules: Helping you balance time between work and family.
- Telecommuting: Employees in certain positions can work from home. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Civilian Fitness and Wellness Policy: Full-time employees can use up to three hours of their workday per week, without using leave or vacation time, for fitness and wellness activities, pending approval. A physical exam is required for participation.
- Recreational Activities: Easy access to various activities, including numerous recreational and cultural destinations in the surrounding areas.
At Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, specifically:
- The 88th Force Support Squadron: Provides employees and their families access to a variety of on-base activities, services and discounts for recreation, fitness, dining, culture and youth services. These include our gyms, health clubs, golf courses, bowling center, Wright-Patt Ski Club, Tennis Club, Rod & Gun Club and more.
- Airman & Family Readiness Center: Supports individuals, families and leadership with programs and services to strengthen communities, encourage self-sufficiency, enhance mission readiness and ease adaptation to the Air Force way of life.
You can also visit the Air Force base website of our Other Locations to research similar services offered there.